The Classic 4/4 guitar – customers like this concert guitar, among other things, because the price / performance ratio is right. It is definitely one of our most affordable full-size guitars. Nevertheless, this concert guitar delivers a performance that can be heard and of course also seen. The ideal guitar for beginners!
The high-quality materials and the high-quality workmanship make them a budget-friendly solution for every skill level. The body has a high-gloss finish.
The Classic 4/4 guitar – concert guitar has everything you need to play the guitar with sound.
With the ideal size of almost 1 m in total and a length of 65 cm, it is suitable for all ages. Not too big and not too small! With 6 strings (3 of which are steel-coated strings) it is very easy to tune. With the optional guitar tuner you can tune the guitar in no time. Our 4/4 guitars prove that even inexpensive entry-level models of classical guitars can convince and inspire. With a multicultural approach, this German brand combines zeitgeist and innovation. Our classic guitars are the successful mixture of German development and quality and fair Asian production with high-quality woods from all parts of the world. The result: an authentic instrument for enthusiastic students and advanced guitarists, who are looking for a successful symbiosis of modernity and tradition. And at a good price! Play it. Love it! – Classic 4/4 guitar satin finish for beginners and advanced players:
– !!! Available in different colors / models from MSA !!! Scope of delivery: 1 x concert guitar size 4/4, 1 x black guitar bag, 1 x guitar strap, 1 x plectrum SET, 1 set with 6 extra guitar strings, 1 x guitar stand, 1 x guitar tuner (guitar tuner), 1 x guitar book of chords
Dimensions and properties:
– Length x width x height: 100cm x 36cm x 10cm
– Model: 4/4 size (39 “”)
– Matt lacquer: color selectable (black, natural light, natural dark, blue, red, sunburst, green)
– Scale length: 65 cm
– handle width (saddle): 50 mm
– top: linden wood
– back and sides: linden wood
– neck: linden wood
– fingerboard: dark
– nickel silver frets
– leg wave mechanics
– 6 steel and nylon strings (3 of which are steel coated)
– matt varnish (written edge )